Watch our video to learn more about our team, company growth, service value and what makes an AmpliFi "best fit" employee.
Interested in joining our growing team of financial and business intelligence experts? Enjoy the privilege of remote work and strong work-life balance.
We seek both contractual and permanent employees.
For current openings, see below. If none show, please check back for future updates.
None at this time
IF INTERESTED, EMAIL:
All Systems Restored is a growing company looking for a self-driven talented construction accountant to perform the following:
• Responsible for all accounting operations of the company
• Managing the preparation of monthly invoice packages for all billable projects, including all applicable backup to foster good communication and avoid issues with customers
• Ensuring a smooth cash flow by auditing, generating, and sending invoices promptly.
• Enter and pay accounts payable invoices and credit card charges
• Reconciliation of bank statements and balance sheet accounts
• Month-end journal entries
• Maintain and manage chart of accounts
• Process payroll weekly and handle payroll tax
• Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial processes
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flows)
• Work with outside accounting/financial firms on year-end review and taxes
• Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
• Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
• Maintain vehicle registrations and inspections
• Handle miscellaneous office responsibilities
STRATEGIC INITIATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creating new accounting/operations procedures to manage business structure.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, outside accounting firm, etc. that will support and grow the business
• Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required.
Specific requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or finance required
• 3 to 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
• Experience in job cost accounting and financial reporting
• Payroll experience
• Understanding of commercial insurance policies required
• Extensive experience with QuickBooks
• In-depth knowledge of the most acclaimed practices in accounting
• Advanced proficiency in managing account reconciliations, general ledgers, and journal entries
• Efficient and extensive experience in project invoicing and billing to ensure adequate payment services